Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall meals 10/25

In case you didn't know, I've been a mom for the past 4 days. Yes it's been ridiculously exhausting and never ending but I must admit, equally as fun. I've used these past couple days as a case study for feeding kids. I never thought it was easy but I also didn't have to keep two kids satisfied the whole day. Last night spenc had absolutely zero interest in my chicken & dumplings, then ate two bowls. It's a struggle and I just hope I'm making your lives a teensy tiny bit easier. This week:  
Tuesday: Beef & butternut chili
cornbread  
Thursday: chicken & sausage jambalaya
extra: option to add a salad to either meal arugula, pear, gorganzola, candied spiced walnuts
balsamic vinaigrette
Baked: spiced cinnamon rolls with Maple glaze 1/2 dozen - $12

1 comment:

  1. Thursday Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya (no pressure, I'm from New Orleans :) ha!)I am certain it will be fabulous. I already have tonight planned. Thanks, Katie.

    ReplyDelete